The school staff wish to encourage parental assistance. We would appreciate assistance in the following ways:
- Listening to children read - working with a teacher in their classroom listening to students.
- Learning Assistance Program - working with an individual child on a program negotiated between you, the child and their class teacher.
- Library Helper - assisting in the operation of the school library - including the putting away of books on shelves, cataloguing of books and entering data on the computer.
- Funtastics Program - held every Tuesday morning between 9-9.30am and working with children developing their coordination skills. A staff member organises the activities and parents assist.
- Sharing of Expertise - there are a number of parents who have various areas of skill that they may be willing to share with the school community. We would appreciate you notifying us of these areas
- Office Assistance - there is always work to be done to assist the office staff. Duties include typing, data entry, filing, photocopying and receptionist duties.