The School Council is appointed annually and includes representatives from Seventh-day Adventist churches that support the school financially, a staff representative, and Prescott School System administrative staff. A Chairperson is appointed by the council at the first Council Meeting each year.
The Council serves to:
- promote a differentiated curriculum in a Christian environment.
- be responsible for financial management.
- develop and maintain school plants and grounds.
- confirm enrolments and continued attendance.
- oversee the smooth operation of the school.