What does Prescott College Southern offer your child?
Prescott College Southern provides a warm, caring environment where all children can learn to relate positively to students, staff and other adults. It recognises the uniqueness of each individual and priority is given to helping every student develop academically, socially, spiritually, emotionally and physically to the fullest extent possible.
Prescott College Southern School will give students opportunities to:
- Participate in a differentiated curriculum
- Develop academic ability to their maximum potential
- Mature in physical skills
- Make positive social adjustments
- Build lasting peer relationships
- Cultivate critical thinking and problem solving
- Grow in Christian values
- Create a sense of pride in themselves and their learning environment
- Learn in a balanced environment where their natural abilities will be challenged
How big is Prescott College Southern?
Prescott College Southern is proud of its size. We currently have an enrolment of approximately 570 students. The small school focus enables students to enjoy close personal contact with the teachers and fellow students. We average 25 students per class in the Primary and Middle School. This enables staff to give to each child the attention required in the implementation of a differentiated curriculum.